Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to Us



Today Blackbird Learning Associates turned three years old. Just like a toddler, I am learning something new every day and in that same vein, making small steps to get my job search messages out. This whole, “running a business thing” has been an incredible journey for me and I want to thank all of you who follow this blog, Facebook or Twitter groups. At the beginning of every training session, I am humbled that you showed up on those freezing winter nights or scorching summer days. When you’ve called or emailed me you’re your thanks or to ask for help, I continue to count my blessings.
In the last year alone we have moved into Twitter, contributed to a number of job search articles, presented many classes all over the state, written resumes and provided job search coaching for hundreds of wonderful people. I mean that word “wonderful” as everyone I have met, trained and worked with had unique needs and motivations. One thing you discovered throughout every class or meeting is that you are a combination of the most astounding skills and strengths.
So thanks for your continued support and keep the faith. If you are aware of anyone needing job search help, please send them my way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are being a kind sane voice in a world that needs that!

Nancy Range Anderson said...

Thank you John - I return the compliment to you as well!
Nancy

Protests and the Job Search

I'm a job search coach and for years I have told my college age clients to delete any incriminating pictures or commentary that might ma...