Monday, June 21, 2021

Facebook Hacking

If you are following my business page on #Facebook please note that both my personal and business accounts were #hacked. Unfortunately #Facebook has no customer support and does not appear to be taking steps to stop these breaches or provide any assistance to their customers to help them. Please update your Facebook security often because once you are out, you're out. You won't be getting any guidance from the giant that is #Facebook. #ransomware #cybercrime #cybersecurity #databreach #hacking #privacy

I will post job search related materials on LinkedIn and on Twitter.

No comments:

Protests and the Job Search

I'm a job search coach and for years I have told my college age clients to delete any incriminating pictures or commentary that might ma...