Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Facebook Nonsense

Yesterday I posted that both my personal and business Facebook accounts were hacked. I also posted something on Twitter and LinkedIn about the same issue. I hash-tagged Facebook in both places because I wanted to let them know that they have lousy customer service - actually...they have no customer service. Not that they even care, mind you.

In Twitter, the only responses I received were from people advertising the hacking services of themselves or their friends. These are all services that will charge me to try to reopen my accounts. How do I know that these people aren't the same people who hacked me in the first place?

It's pretty remarkable that people are actually paying someone to reopen their Facebook accounts while the actual company, a GIANT company whose "leader" has sat in front of the Senate does absolutely nothing. Why? I believe that it is because they don't care and they know that all those people who crave their social media interactions will do anything to get it back; including paying for it. 

In the meantime, all my job search posts will be redirected. It is a shame and it makes me very angry.  #facebook #hacker

 

No comments:

Protests and the Job Search

I'm a job search coach and for years I have told my college age clients to delete any incriminating pictures or commentary that might ma...