Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Welcome to The Flap

Welcome to The Flap. I am Nancy Anderson and I own Blackbird Learning Associates, a learning and development company in Central NJ. I opened shop in January, 2009 after spending 21 years with a major pharmaceutical company in Human Resources and Training.

I design and present courses in several topics - Generational Diversity, DiSC® Classic,IDX® Collaborative Skills for Teams and Job Search Skills including Job Search Skills for the Age 50+ Worker. I also design training and have created a number of programs in consulting skills, performance management and employee development.

No comments:

Salary Negotiation Tips

  A retired teacher friend of mine is thinking about returning to the workforce but as an educational consultant. The company is flying her ...