Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving has always been a time to stop, think and count my blessings. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you this Thanksgiving; thank you for your support, your kind words, and your insightful comments.

My family is always in my heart, my friends as well. Since starting Blackbird Learning Associates I have met (some in person and some virtually) a wonderful, supportive group of amazing people. I count them in this circle.

My last words in Job Search for Moms are, “Own your change. Look back with gratitude but look ahead with confidence.” May you always look to the future with confidence and gratitude. Thank you for being here and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

A Yoga Drishti and Your Job Search

 If you've been following this blog long enough, you'll know that I practice yoga. I also write how certain yoga techniques can be u...