Sunday, November 6, 2011

Career Assessment Tools

Last week I gave a job search program on Career Assessment and have another one planned for this week. Today, a woman asked me for advice on helping her 21 year old daughter find a career direction.

Since you probably can't make it to my class this week, I thought that I would give you some career assessment tools from my website. They are a combination of instruments that will allow you to focus on your values, interests, personality and skills. Several are from the U.S. government, one is from the Oprah Winfrey electronic magazine and one is from Rutgers University (Placement Office). All are free and you can take them as often as you’d like.

Good luck! If you have any questions, please let me know. I’d be happy to help.

No comments:

A Yoga Drishti and Your Job Search

 If you've been following this blog long enough, you'll know that I practice yoga. I also write how certain yoga techniques can be u...