Monday, June 11, 2012

Reinvention at Amore Journey


In his book The 11th Hour, James Patterson writes, “These days, no one left work early. Everyone wanted to be sure of a chair if the music stopped." That's a perfect statement about the way things are these days.

Many times when we lose our "chairs", we regroup and consider our options. One woman who has done that so well is Claudia Drummond, owner of Amore Journey (amorejourney) whose purpose is "celebrating reinvention and rejuvenation every day".

Claudia recently featured me in her blog. Please take a look at my story and those of the other women who are reinventing and rejuvenating. The stories are pretty amazing.

No comments:

Protests and the Job Search

I'm a job search coach and for years I have told my college age clients to delete any incriminating pictures or commentary that might ma...