Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Your Dream. You Can. You Will.


This is not a very flattering picture of me but I needed to put it somewhere so that I could send it out to a young man who is battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Talk about character, will, fortitude and strength; this kid's got it. He is also surrounded and cared for by a warm, loving, supportive family and a bundle of true friends.
I went down to the beach today and wrote this saying in the sand for him while wearing the tee shirt from his recent fundraiser for lymphoma.

It says, Your dream. You can. You will.

You will achieve this Zippy and so much more!

2 comments:

Gina Borea said...

Nanacy...this is beautiful. Thanks for being a great friend to my sister and for all of your encouraging words to our amazing nephew Zippy...

Gina

Nancy Range Anderson said...

Hi Gina - it's your nephew who I think is great! His spirit (your entire family)is inspirational!
Nancy

Protests and the Job Search

I'm a job search coach and for years I have told my college age clients to delete any incriminating pictures or commentary that might ma...