Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blackbird Learning Associates: Who We Are and What We Do


Nancy Range Anderson is the President and CEO of Blackbird Learning Associates, LLC a learning and development consulting company located in Somerset County, NJ. Ms. Anderson primarily presents job search training and coaching to individuals and organizations throughout New Jersey. Her courses include, Career Assessment, Writing a Winning Resume and Cover Letter, Interviewing for Success, Networking to Get Hired, Job Search for the Age 40+ Job Seeker, Job Search for Moms, Job Search for Teens, and Identifying Your Purposeful Career. All classes are interactive, lively and participative and each participant leaves with a defined action plan of the steps needed to accomplish his or her job search mission. Nancy is also a highly sought after resume writer. Her clients have said:

“I am really inspired by your focus and support of others.”

“Thank you, Nancy, for an insightful seminar. Your coming out to volunteer and assist the unemployed is probably one that struck me as the most meaningful of all matters discussed in the 2-hour long seminar. None of the many how-to and self-help books on job search would have communicated it any better. ”

“Nancy, your workshop last night was extremely worthwhile. I appreciate your sharing of knowledge, your down-to-earth delivery, your generosity and this wonderful follow-up email.”

“I am now a Nancy Anderson groupie!”


“The resume is a piece of art!!! I went from a stick figure drawing resume to artwork from Picasso!”

“Thank you Nancy. If it weren’t for you practicing the STAR questions with me, I don’t think I would have gotten that job.”

With over twenty five years of experience in learning and development, human resources, and organization development, Ms. Anderson conveys a well rounded view of the pharmaceutical, consumer and financial organizations in all of her training initiatives. Her professional experience includes employment with a number of Fortune 500 companies including Johnson & Johnson, The Bank of NY, The CIT Group and The Chubb Group of Insurance Companies. Ms. Anderson has won numerous awards in training design and facilitation skills and is the author of the book, Job Search for Moms. She is writing a second book and expects a fall, 2012 release.

Telephone: 732 309-2795

Website: http://blackbirdlearningassociates.com/

Blog: http://blackbirdlearningassociates.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Blackbird Learning Associates!!

Your PR piece looks nice and in 3rd person, too! :) I posted it to my Twitter account which links to both my LI & FB pages.

Hope all is well!

Warm regards,

John

Nancy Range Anderson said...

Hi John - thank you so much. Some people thought that I was in the job search market rather than a job search trainer, coach and resume writer. I thought that I needed to clear that up and let people know that I will help them with their job search needs.
Have a lovely weekend John!
Nancy

Protests and the Job Search

I'm a job search coach and for years I have told my college age clients to delete any incriminating pictures or commentary that might ma...