Monday, May 13, 2013

New Class- Creating a LinkedIn Profile

LinkedIn® Image
I've been touting the benefits of LinkedIn for a few years now because I honestly believe that it is an important part of any job search portfolio.  That said, when I've given any of my job search classes, conversations always seem to turn to LinkedIn and the steps needed to create a powerful, complete profile.

It often amazes me, especially with the older job seekers in my classes, that less than half of the participants have a profile. Some may have gone on to LinkedIn and entered their names but that in many cases, is the extent of it.

It is for this reason that I have designed a new training program; Creating a LinkedIn Profile.  This two hour class will take the class participants through the various parts of the profile and most importantly, will allow the class members to create their profiles during the training.  Blackbird Learning Associates will also offer a new service; creating a personalized LinkedIn profile.  This service is a nice addition to our training, resume writing and job search coaching offerings.

Details about our new course (along with descriptions of our existing courses and offerings) can be found on our website; http://blackbirdlearningassociates.com/services/.

No comments:

A Yoga Drishti and Your Job Search

 If you've been following this blog long enough, you'll know that I practice yoga. I also write how certain yoga techniques can be u...