Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New! Facebook Business Page.

Facebook is one of a number of growing trends to focus on you and your job search. More and more adults are using it to stay in touch, communicate with friends and family, market their businesses and yes, find a job. 

I started a job search Facebook group a while back.  I wasn't familiar with all of bells and whistles of Facebook back then and should have created a business page rather than a group.  I've since created a business page that includes a number of articles or links that may be helpful in your job search. Please come by, click the "Like" button and join in the conversation.

No comments:

A Yoga Drishti and Your Job Search

 If you've been following this blog long enough, you'll know that I practice yoga. I also write how certain yoga techniques can be u...