Friday, January 14, 2011

Job Search Classes Scheduled

Before the term "Blogging" was invented, I was training.  I love training and believe that this occupation is what I was born to do.  Every career assessment I've taken agrees. 

Please check out my website.  I've listed my upcoming job search classes.  With the exception of one class, all of them are free.  Various grants to the NJ public libraries allow me to present a series of job search classes. Please come by (you'll have to enroll).  We have an unbelievable amount of fun in these sessions and you will walk away with what you need to design and execute an awesome job search plan.

No comments:

A Yoga Drishti and Your Job Search

 If you've been following this blog long enough, you'll know that I practice yoga. I also write how certain yoga techniques can be u...