Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Our USA Magazine

One of my favorite magazines hands down is Our USA Magazine.  It doesn't skimp on the artwork or the articles and many or the authors are regular people just like you and me. The Spring 2014 edition features many articles about American artists and art types and again, the photographs are a delight to the eyes.  

What I like about this issue are the stories of regular people who after losing their jobs, picked themselves up, brushed themselves off and went on to discover a second chance or in my case, I Earned My Wings.  Take a look; I don't think that you will be disappointed.  Rather, I think that you will be uplifted!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our USA Magazine is the best magazine on the market. I'm so glad I have been with it since the first issue.

Nancy Range Anderson said...

I agree with you 100%!

A Yoga Drishti and Your Job Search

 If you've been following this blog long enough, you'll know that I practice yoga. I also write how certain yoga techniques can be u...