Thursday, May 11, 2017

Lessons From My Mom


I miss my mother all of the time however on Mother’s Day I miss her the most.  This morning I was remembering some of the lessons that she taught me and that I in turn have passed along to my own children. It’s not a coincidence that I’ve lived these lessons throughout my life both at work and at home. While my mother always had the right thing to say at the right time, these five lessons have stayed with me.


             1. Treat others the way that you would like to be treated- Be kind
             2.    Be honest 
             3.    Make and keep good friends 
             4.    Help Others – Volunteer 
             5.    Make the most of what you have - Be grateful
 
Looking at my children, I am proud that they too display these mannerisms.  Just like me, their Mom-Mom would be proud. What lessons do you carry from your mother?

Happy Mother’s Day!





No comments:

A Yoga Drishti and Your Job Search

 If you've been following this blog long enough, you'll know that I practice yoga. I also write how certain yoga techniques can be u...