Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome Guests

I never really looked at my blog statistics before. That comes from my i personal style (DiSC profile). I also think it is because I like to write about a job search subject or occasionally another subject just as it comes to me. Usually I get my ideas from training class guests or from an article that I have read.

Tonight, as I was looking at the backroom information that Blogger shares, I noticed that many of my readers are from around the world. We have visitors from ten different countries! Thank you all for reading and sharing The Flap! Here are the countries and number of visitors represented:

United States 8961
Russia 252
Netherlands 202
United Kingdom 193
Germany 174
Denmark 156
Canada 142
India 95
Latvia 69
Slovenia 54

Please let me know if you have a particular subject or question about the job search. What would you, the reader like to know? If I don’t have an immediate answer I will research it for you. Thanks for being here.

No comments:

Protests and the Job Search

I'm a job search coach and for years I have told my college age clients to delete any incriminating pictures or commentary that might ma...