Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Career Transition

I just read this quote from a friend on my Facebook page and thought of the many people who are going through difficult times; especially with job loss. With me, I at first felt sorry for myself.  As a person who has always thought that things happen for a reason though, I wondered what this new "adventure" would mean. I would soon learn that there was a purpose for me and for that I will be forever grateful.
 “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” - Dr. Wayne Dyer
What about you?  How do you look at the transition that may be occurring in your life? 

No comments:

Protests and the Job Search

I'm a job search coach and for years I have told my college age clients to delete any incriminating pictures or commentary that might ma...